Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!


We had a great Valentines weekend. On Saturday we had a kid free night courtesy of Teta & Gido! I don't know what I would ever do without them! So Saturday evening Todd and I had a nice dinner at J.Alexanders (one of my favorite restaurants!). Thank God for call ahead seating. If we hadn't called we would have had to wait 40-50 minutes. Since I called ahead we only waited 15-20 minutes. Dinner was delicious of course. We had Spinach Queso for an appetizer and then I had soup and salad for dinner and Todd had Chicken Parm. We were home before 6pm and relaxed and watched a movie!

Sunday we headed to church and when we got home we gave Stella her Valentines card and candy! She just added to the stash she got from her Valentines party on Friday and was so excited to have received another present of course!

I don't think we could have asked for a nicer and more relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment