Friday, October 1, 2010

Jonah's Nursery

Finding the right nursery bedding was no easy feat! Once we agreed on the name Jonah, I knew right away that I wanted to do a nautical theme for the nursery. Of course I scouted high and low until I found the nursery bedding I liked. I found a pattern called Baby Boats at Pottery Barn Kids.

Here is the changing table and the curtains...












Here is the room with his letters hung above his crib.





Of course I had to have the Pottery Barn chair for my little man...










My brother in law Mike McGowan is an incredible artist! He offered to paint boats and fish on the walls in Jonah's room and it turned out incredible! Here are some pics of us hanging out in the room while Mike was painting (notice all of the paint on the changing table).

Stella was reading Jonah and I a book; notice that Sasha (our dog) does not look the least bit amused.

Poor Mikey trying to pain amist our chaos!

Mikey is so talented, beyond what words can explain!

More pics to come....

1 comment:

  1. What paint color did you use to complement your baby boats nursery bedding?

    ReplyDelete