Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

I had one of the most amazing Mothers Day, ever! It all began this morning when Stella jumped in bed with Todd and I holding a card addressed to me and signed from her and "baby"-freakin adorable. Todd's card was hilarious, but I think he forgot that Stella can read now so any inappropriate cards we now have to tell Stella they mean something else! LOL Then we went to church as a family and when I arrived home after a short errand there was a nice bouquet of flowers on the kitchen counter waiting for me. Stella said "mommy I picked out your favorite flowers"-again freakin adorable.

Then later this evening, my sissy (aka sister Sarah) came over to the house with the most amazing handmade cards. One made by her and one made by my niece Sophie (aka the Sopha-monster). Both cards were amazing and a forever keepsake!

My parents are still in Turkey on their trip and get home late tonight. As my sister said "Mothers Day without mom is lame" and I couldn't agree with her more! So glad that they will be coming home soon! We love you mom, where ever you may be and we will celebrate with you when you get back!

If there is one thing that I have learned over the years its that being a mommy is the most priceless job! No matter how "sick and tired" we sometimes say we are, I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Happy Mothers Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment