Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Baby Clothes Galore....

Well, its official, this little boy that has not yet arrived yet has more clothes than me Todd and Stella combined. I had 2 great friends from work that gave us oodles of hand-me-downs and many of the items were only worn once or still had the tags on them! Stella and I had a great time last night sorting all of the clothes by size and season. Now if I could only find a place to put them in the nursery.......

Todd and I are in the process of making a list of all of the items that we will need. Unfortunately, we got rid of much of our baby stuff years ago when we thought that Stella was going to be an only child. So far our list looks like this: Avent bottles, car seats, stroller, pack-n-play, bouncer, swing, crib bedding, diaper bag, bibs, hooded towels, diapers, wipes, bath tub...oy vey and the list only gets bigger as the days go by.

We remodeled Stella's bedroom this weekend and moved all of her furniture to the nursery. She is so excited to have a "big girl room." Stay tuned for pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment