Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Car & New Glasses

Lots has changed around the Langley house in less than a week! On Saturday we picked up our new car (2009 black Chevy Tahoe)
...and today my Stella got glasses.

We recently received a note from Stella's first grade teacher that she wasn't seeing the white board very well. In my day it was called the chalk board, I guess now schools use white boards (dry erase boards) now; oy I'm old! I made a doctors appointment with the eye doctor to have her eyes checked and what do you know, she needed glasses. I was in the 4th or 5th grade when I began wearing glasses and Todd was in high school when he got his glasses.

2 comments:

  1. Whiteboards are SMART boards - they're hooked up to the computer! You can write on them like dry erase boards but it is all electronic. Very few schools have chalkboards or dry erase boards which they actually use!

    ReplyDelete