Monday, April 26, 2010

It's a BOY!

It's about as official as it's gonna get...we are having a boy!

We couldn't be more excited. Stella is just beside herself. Seeing how she is already a little tom-boys she is so so excited to have a baby brother. Todd too is so excited. He suggested we name him James Patrick Tressel Langley (after OSU coach Jim Tressel). I vetoed that suggestion along with Carson Palmer Langley and Ocho Cinco Langley.



If you are having a hard time deciphering the ultrasound picture, just imagine the baby sitting on a glass table and you looking up. You will see his 2 little legs, his feet are together and yes that's a "pee-pee" to the left of the little "x."



Now if we could only agree on a boys name and a theme for the nursery! I do know for sure that that I will be painting the nursery BLUE!

4 comments:

  1. In most cases I would agree with the Ocho Cinco suggestion. But seeing how I have a HUGE crush on Ocho I don't think that's a good choice from my nephew. I'm still not down with Jonah though. Maybe we should ask Dad. You know he picked Sophia :)

    Oh and theme wise - I think monkeys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I'm SO excited for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. That is hilarious (re: the baby names). Men... Humph. Which names does Stella like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete