Friday, April 23, 2010

Humpty Dumpty

I thought the title of this weeks blog was quite fitting considering how I am feeling lately. Some women are so freaking adorable when they are pregnant; essentially they are just all baby. Well that is definitely NOT the case with me....I feel and look like a house. I will be 17 weeks tomorrow and I feel and look like HUMPTY DUMPTY! Hopefully I won't "take a big fall" like Humpty... :)

This week my back began to hurt a lot. I don't remember when exactly in my pregnancy with Stella my back began to hurt but I sure could use a good back rub every evening. I may have to begin dropping hints to Todd about getting me a pregnancy massage for my upcoming birthday or mothers day. He got me several of them while I was pregnant with Stella and they were fabulous! The missus that preforms the massage is a registered RN and it's so reassuring.

This week I have been scoping out some cameras. With the new baby on the way I figured that there's no time like the present to shop for a good camera. Natalie, a friend of mine, bought the Cannon Rebel and the pictures of her daughter Payton are so incredible! I can't wait until I finally get ours so I can learn how to use it and take some great shots of the kids. Check out Natalie's website and schedule a photo shoot.






2 comments:

  1. And so you will be giving me your current camera... k, thnx! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the shout out! I'm just catching up on your blog. It's seriously SO entertaining. You're too funny! :) Let me know if you need any advice picking out the perfect camera for your growing family!

    Natalie :)

    ReplyDelete