Friday, March 19, 2010

12 WEEKS!

Well we aren't 100% out of the woods yet but we're getting pretty close! I can hardly believe that we are now at 12 weeks! It's been great so far with the exception of fatigue and nausea but that's par for the course....

Here is baby's latest photo from my most recent doctors visit:
At one point when the doctor first turned the ultrasound on we were able to see the baby sucking its thumb. It was way too cute.... one of the ultrasound photos even shows the little hand above its head and you can make out the little tiny fingers. I'm just waiting for the day when I can kiss those little fingers and toes; I don't suppose the September can get here fast enough.

I've begun to feel tiny little flutters, often times mistaken for gas. I guess it won't be too much longer when I begin to feel the kicking and the punching.

Stella is so enamored by the ultrasound photos. She loves to look at them and asks nearly everyday when the baby is coming. Like Todd, I think that she is rooting for a little boy but I know that they will be just as excited if its a girl (in about 5 more weeks we will know the sex of the baby). I know that Stella will be a terrific big sister and I cant wait to see her interact with the baby!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marian - Congratulations!!! We used KRM. :) I am very excited for you guys. Hope you are feeling good! - Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated being pregnant because the waiting is horrible! Seeing those cute ultrasound images and not being able to actually see and cuddle the baby stinks! Any name ideas yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ::happy dance:: I can't wait to see the next ultrasound!! :D

    ReplyDelete