Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Salt, Salt & Salt!

Well if it isn't bad enough that almost everything that I eat now a days gives me the worst case of heartburn. Now I am craving salt like crazy! If its not Chipotle, its nacho's from Taco Bell, french fries from McDonalds or an entire bag of salt & vinegar chips! Poor Todd & Stella have had to deal with my crazy cravings and have found themselves eating more Chipotle than I am sure they would have ever imagined or cared to. Most folks that know me know that I love anything chocolate. But surprisingly enough nothing sweet sounds good right now. Lets hope that my sweet tooth will return for summer because Stella loves getting ice cream at Graeters or Dairy Queen.

1 comment:

  1. I've decided. We should have family Chipotle night once a week. :)

    ReplyDelete