Sunday, March 21, 2010

TIRED!

What has happened to all of my energy? If you were to come over to my house you would see a permanent butt imprint in my couch! I'm still napping on the weekends and can barely make it during the work week without a nap. I thought all of my fatigue would begin to diminish after my first trimester.... Saturday I made a mistake of running errands (about 5 stops in all) and paid the price for it later in the evening. My back began to ACHE! I need to learn to take it easy and realize that I'm not super woman...instead I'm just a pregnant mom who needs to learn to rely on others for help.



Good news...I was officially released by Kettering Reproductive Medicine last week and I am now able to go to my regular OB/GYN. I see Dr. Woods & Dr. Horlocher at Miami Valley Hospital-these guys have a serious following at LexisNexis (especially in my building)! I absolutely love that group...the 2 of them have the most impeccable bedside manner, are very laid back and have a great sense of humor. All of which I think is super important in any doctor but especially ones that have to look at your girlie parts and deal with your hormonal moodiness when your pregnant! My first visit with them since being released was this past Tuesday and it went wonderfully! I go back in 4 more weeks (when I'm at 16 weeks) then again at 20 weeks. Our 20 week visit is when we will have our ultrasound and find out the baby's sex. I've been so spoiled up to this point and had about 5 ultrasounds just in my first trimester; who knows how I will do having to wait 8 more weeks for my next ultrasound.

We are planning on taking Stella with us to the 20 week ultrasound so she can be with us when we find out if the baby is a boy or a girl. I know that she will be super excited either way but this way we can share the excitement and the moment with her too.

2 comments:

  1. I think Auntie Sissy needs to be at that 20 week appointment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete