Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pregnant & in Sin City

Vacationing while being pregnant can be an experience in its self! But vacationing in Vegas, a town which is definitely meant for families or pregnant folks, can be quite challenging. With the exception of always being hungry, because there is always bound to be a buffet just around the corner, it can be hard to fit in around Vegas! Everywhere you turn people are drinking, dancing, gambling, or making a mockery of themselves. When I ordered a virgin strawberry daiquiri at Paris (the hotel) the lady behind the cashier seemed a bit bewildered. Once I explained that I was pregnant she sympathized with me and even gave me a better deal on the drink. Weird, but oh well.

So far I'm up $300 just from playing black jack. Everytime I sit at the slots I never win enough to convince myself to cash out. I think mama's little peanut is her lucky charm this time around.

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine being preggers in Vegas. You know, when I was preggy in South Beach people looked at me like I was another life form. Are you getting that reaction?? Oh and I was the only pregnant person in the whole damn state. Then we came back to Ohio and there were preggy people EVERYWHERE. HAHA

    ReplyDelete